This low budget flick really kicks it. And it certainly follows the hero cycle very closely. Answer please the following guiding questions.
- How does the film choose to create an illusion of “reality”?
- Describe the hero’s arc. That is, how would you describe the main character at the beginning of the movie, at the middle and at the end?
- What would you say is the Plot Point I of the movie?
- We have talked about the Shadow, an evil character that works against the hero? Who is this character in the movie and how does he or she represents an obstacle to hero’s progress?
- Who are the hero’s allies and how do them contribute to the hero’s progress?
- What is the hero’s mission?
- Would you say there is more than one hero in this movie? What are their arcs?
- What is Plot Point 2 in this movie?
- Are any of the possible missions accomplished by any of the heroes?
- Describe all allies/heroes.